Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Jeff heads to Texas!

The Mr. has left the building!  Earlier today, Jeff took off on his 3ish day road trip to Dallas, TX.  Jeff will be doing his FINAL 8 week clinical in the downtown area.
We've approached this time period with excitement and eagerness...and tears.  I even shed a few ;)
Anyways, lets focus on the fun stuff.  On his way there, Jeff gets to stop in Nashville, Little Rock and some other cool spots.  Online banking shows he stopped at McDonalds in Knoxville, livin large!
I've sent him with my trusty Canon Rebel XT to capture some memories and insight for us. He may even blog once or twice during this 8 weeks. Fingers crossed!
I get to visit him at the end of March, just 4 short weeks away. Then my wedding season starts full blown in Greenville.
Our parting challenge was...
"That we'd be more in love at the end if these 9 weeks than we were at the beginning."
That's a whole lot of love y'all!
I know Jeff will glorify God with his time in the Lone Star State. I'm so excited to hear about his adventures. If you know Jeff personally YOU KNOW there will plenty of crazy stories!

I tell my clients all the time, sit up straighter...I'm so hunched over!

As a send off, the Williams traveled to Greer to visit and have dinner this past weekend!  We had a great time together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment