Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Are you Reedy?

Sunnie misses him!!
Happy almost SPRING!!!

How about an update??  Jeff made his way to Texas by Wednesday(3/6) night.  He's located just a bike ride away from a lake and about 5 miles from his clinic.  His two housemates have turned out to be delightfully AWESOME!  The other night when Jeff and I facetimed, he and one of the housemates played "You Are My Sunshine" on their guitars and sang to me.  garsh!  Jeff always amazes me.  The amount of people he's met and made friends within the last week would equal the amount of friends I could make in 4 years!
Jeff has begun his 8 weeks in his clinic.  I have begun my countdown for his return.
What have I been up to these days?  I traded being a professional photographer for being a babysitter for a few days :)  I love that I am available to help out these families.  I've also done a few sessions and album design work.
The scenery on a recent run :)
Lately I've written about running.  Here's the crew that ran the Reedy River Run on March 2.  It's a 5k, which means 3.1 miles.  We all had a blast running in Downtown Greenville.  A few of us even got a PR, personal record.  James finished 18 overall with a time of 19 minutes and 36 seconds!  Go brother!!  I ran the 3.1 miles in 27 minutes and 55 seconds, a new PR :)
Headed to the Finish Line!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment