Sunday, April 14, 2013

Staring Future In The Face

   In the last few weeks Jeff and my conversations naturally gravitate toward future things.  Obviously, because it is staring us in the face!  He has three weeks left of clinical rotations, then graduation in May!  We daydream about what job he'll get, where that will place us, and what in the world I will do there.  A few months ago, I would not have so freely toyed with the idea of moving away from home and starting another life somewhere else...BUT GOD has been hard at work!  I had
so many selfish desires
about where I wanted to be, what I wanted to do, and who I wanted to be with.  At this pivotal time, God has filled me with openness and excitement, when I WAS burdened with anxiety and confusion.
so good.

   For now, Jeff is studying for his licensing test(boards) and working with his great patients at Baylor.  I've got weddings every week until Jeff graduates so I'll edit my face off until he returns!

I'll share more about my visit to Texas in another post.  Here's a shot of us in San Antonio outside the Alamo!  We had an amazing time together!!

T-H-R-E-E weeks until Jeff Williams comes back to me!!!!  Which means three weeks and 4 days until he goes surfing!  Poor man has been land locked for far too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment