Thursday, April 18, 2013

Love/Pollen is in the air!

James and Mary Kathryn got engaged over spring break!  I think something is in the air because my cousin, Jake, just got engaged over the weekend.  Maybe it's the pollen.
We celebrated James and MK's engagement at Nance's Seafood.  Mary Kathryn is honored to wear the ring Daddy Vince gave our Nana over 20 years ago.
I think it's safe to say, 2013 has shaped up to be an EXCITING year!  We are all looking forward to James's wedding and Millie's wedding.  Then all the Farnham kids will be married!

James, MK, and I ran the Cooper River Bridge Run!  It was so exciting to inch up to the starting line and take off on my 6.2 mile run through Charleston.  There were around 30,000 people racing so it was an adrenalin packed experience.  James and MK reached their goal and I'm happy with my 1 hour and 24 second finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment