Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Moving

It's official.  We're moving.  Ok, it's been official since we knew Jeff didn't need to do all of his clinicals in the Charleston area.  Tonight we actually decided on a date to rent a giant U-Haul to pile our home into.  Here's the plan for the rest of Jeff's schooling.
Present - October 12: Enjoy the rest of Charleston
October 13: Hola Lancaster
December: Holidays...we'll be traveling, I don't know where we'll actually live
January - February: Greenville, Greenville, Greenvillllllllle
March - April: Jeff in Dallas, Jenny in Greenville
May 17:  Jeff Graduates!!
That's as far as I can go for now...
Daddy Vince always asks, where do you see yourself in 10 years?  Right now I'm looking at next June and can't even figure it out.
I learned a lot about how(not) to transition in my first move of a lifetime to Charleston just last year.  My hopes are to be a much better transitioner(new word) this time around.  Considering there's no time to waste, I must dive in and enjoy every second.  Jeff and I are excited about this next year, and eager to see where God places us.
On a lighter note, we are expanding our watersport hobbies.  This is one that we can do on a river, pond, lake, ocean.  Chances are, wherever we end up, we'll be able to paddle board.  Oh the opportunities!
Paddle Boarding on Shem Creek
excuse the watermark, I was stuck in PDJ exporting mode

No comments:

Post a Comment