Friday, August 24, 2012

Football

I'm feeling a wee bit homesick today.  It's the start of the 2012 high school football season.  James is coaching at Pendleton High School, where he also teaches :)  As I look over his schedule for the season, I realized that I'll only be able to attend 2 games of his regular season.  My fingers are crossed for some playoff action.  Between weddings and moving to Lancaster, our weekends are packed.  Actually it's 2 weddings in Greenville that get me up there for the 2 games.
Anyways, football season always brings back memories of our last season with Dad.  We all relive the process in some way or another.  It had wonderful highs and very deep lows.  God certainly carried us through each part.  Thanks for listening, I just had to get the words out so I can return to being a somewhat functional human being.
Football season is a family affair - BR vs TR 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment