Sunday, February 10, 2013

Little Things

Things that I've delighted in lately.  I've been working on being grateful.
filled with gratitude.
aware.

"Little things seem nothing, but they give peace, like those meadow flowers which individually seem odorless, but all together perfume the air."
-Georges Bernanos

Not only do I love this cozy outfit, I also loved mom's face when she was trying to use my iPhone camera.

An icy evening spent exactly how it should be.

Suitcase: one side for camera equipment, the other for everything else.

 Not your regular clear polish.  This gives a purple tint, just left the salon look.

Preparing Sweet Tea for our Sunday lunch crew.  We go through it by the gallons.

They walk through the doors and the walls swell with joy...and noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment