Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Situation

Here's a late night understanding that happened in the car while trying to run an errand to help a situation that is just plain weird and complicated.

Me:  "God this situation is beyond me and what I can handle."
Holy Spirit: "That's the point.  Give it to me."

It took a second for me to grasp this, but then a calming, sweet peace washed over me.  God is going to do what He needs to do with this situation.  In the end, God will get the glory and in the very end I will get to spend eternity with Him, so whatever works.  I'm going to do my best with the tools God has equipped me with. 

On another note, are you reading Proverbs??  I can't wait to see what God has in store for the rest of the month...and life.

1 comment:

  1. So true... thanks for the honesty and transparency, Jenny! This is ALWAYS a much needed reminder in my life :)

    ReplyDelete