Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Life Right Now

This is my life.  I love it.  It might look a bit messy, but we keep it real!  This is the heart warming view from my desk downstairs.  I have an office upstairs, but I like working downstairs amongst all the action so I've stayed put.  Most evenings are spent with Jeff doing homework and Sunnie tearing up a toy. 

A few minutes ago, I decided to move the living room around.  We've got 3 weeks left with furniture in the house so I figured I'd go for it.  All I wanted was for Sunnie to be able to see out the window and watch the squirrels and birds.  This arrangement isn't all that functional, but hey it's just three weeks.  I'm boxing up all books, magazines, and decorations that have collected over the year and a half.  I had called Walmart and arranged to pick up boxes to pack stuff in.  After 4 phone calls they said to be there this morning before 6:30.  We woke up at 5:40am and headed to Walmart. . . only to find out they had already crushed the boxes up.  Thanks.  Anywho, here's the new set up.
iPhone shot...don't judge.
 SEE Sun dog LOVES her new view!!!

PS.  We do clean the house.  I promise.  The first picture is just an example of real life fun.

3 comments:

  1. I have been told over and over again, "if your house was supposed to be a model home...then you wouldn't live there!" We live in our home...thats why its messy!!

    ReplyDelete