Monday, April 9, 2012

Matt Redman At Seacoast Church

Last week(I know, this is old news) Jeff and I, along with a few friends, went to Seacoast's Long Point campus to worship.  With Matt Redman!  ha!
Here's a list of songs you may know that Matt wrote and sings.  I had no idea he did all of these!
Blessed Be Your Name, You Never Let Go, Undignified, Nothing But The Blood, Heart of Worship.  I've grown up singing these songs and now I know who wrote them! 
These songs have become my new favorites:  Our God(written with Chris Tomlin) and 10,000 Reasons!  Check out the videos below!
Matt was a delight to listen to as he sang, and between songs as he spoke. . . with a British accent! 
It was also an eventful night because I've been going to Seacoast for a year or so and had never seen our lead pastor in real life.  That may sound weird, but he's REAL enough for me on screen at the West Ashley campus each Sunday.  I got to see Pastor Gregg(pictured on the left) and hear him speak in person.  What a blessing!
 Of course, I took time to worship and time to document!
You must listen to this song, "10,000 Reasons"

I couldn't resist sharing this one!  "Our God,"  I first heard this song when Jeff started singing it.  My favorite lyrics are "And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us.  And if our God is with us, then what can stand against"  WOW!  Please listen.



Your turn: What songs have impacted your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment