Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome to Williams Way...

I think I'll call it that.  It doesn't really matter right now.
I have been wanting to start a personal blog for quite some time.  The photography website/blog is great, but I don't get to share too many personal personal experiences, only some ones I take high res images of.  It's also not cool to steal someone's thunder on their wedding post to talk about something that's only of interest to me and my family.
This blog will also be used to document fun DIY projects I've been working on.
Another reason for the blog is because I don't want to fill facebook with my stuff.  Yes, I fill it up with pictures, but only because I like for people to have pictures of themselves and to remember fun times.  This will be a place for everything that doesn't fall into Facebook or Photography & Design By Jenny.
Most recently, I've wanted to share more about May 4-14, 2012...Jeff and I are traveling to Africa.  yaaaay!  More posts to come!
Here's a fun shot from a Sunday afternoon stroll in Downtown Charleston.
 

Loves,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment